3 Yummy Ways to Cook with CBD Honey
Have you ever tried CBD honey before? It can be eaten raw, but there are many ways to incorporate it into your daily diet. Try these three recipes will get your mouth watering.
Blueberry Yogurt Parfait with CBD Honey
This blueberry yogurt parfait makes a great breakfast, dessert, or snack.
- 6 ounces of fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup of Greek yogurt (can be subbed with coconut or almond yogurt)
- ½ cup of granola
- 2 tablespoons of Beezy Beez CBD honey
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix Greek yogurt with salt and cinnamon. Then, add half of the yogurt mix to the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Next, top yogurt layer with a layer of half (¼ cup) of the granola. Top granola layer with a layer of half (3 ounces) blueberries. Drizzle blueberries with half the CBD-infused honey.
- Repeat the four layers again – yogurt, granola, blueberries, and honey.
- Serve while still cold and enjoy!
Garden Salad with CBD Honey Mustard Dressing
This makes an excellent lunch, or a great appetizer before an entrée.
Ingredients (for salad):
- 4-6 romaine lettuce leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1 carrot (chopped)
Ingredients (for dressing):
- 3 tablespoon of Beezy Beez CBD honey
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- After washing and chopping all the salad produce, set it aside in a bowl.
- Next, mix the CBD honey, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar and olive oil in a small bowl. Pour over salad and mix it into the salad to spread it evenly. Serve and enjoy.
Lemon CBD Honey Chicken Thighs
Looking for a way to add honey to your dinner? Look no further than this delicious recipe.
- 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 (3-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- ¾ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- ¼ cup of thinly sliced shallots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Beezy Beez CBD honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned and done. Transfer to a plate; keep warm.
- Add shallots to pan; reduce heat to medium, and cook 2 minutes or until beginning to brown and soften, stirring frequently. Add 2 tablespoons water, juice, and CBD honey to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Return chicken to pan, turning to coat. Sprinkle evenly with fresh oregano, and serve immediately.