CBD Infused Honey: Why You Need to Try It
If you like honey, you'd love CBD infused honey. It's loaded with all the benefits of honey, combined with the healing properties of CBD oil. Plus, it doesn't get you high (it's completely legal to take!). Here's why you need to try some ASAP.
The benefits of CBD infused honey
So, why should you even bother taking CBD infused honey to begin with? Well, here's the simple reason: You get the benefits of both honey and CBD combined. There are so many health benefits for both CBD and honey, it just makes sense to the combine the two. Plus, CBD honey is easier to ingest than straight up CBD oil: It mixes well with the oil and tastes a lot better (and sweeter).
Here are a few benefits of taking CBD infused honey:
- Easy to ingest: The honey makes it tasty and versatile: You can eat it raw, by a spoonful, or mix it into your tea.
- No psychoactive properties: Since the honey is infused with CBD (and not THC), it does not give you a "high", thus making it completely legal.
- Best of both worlds: You get all the benefits of CBD oil and the benefits of honey in one spoonful. Both offer several health benefits, and combining them together makes CBD infused honey a powerhouse.
To paint a better picture, it's best you know what the individual benefits of CBD oil and honey are. This will help you see why CBD infused honey is so exceptional.
CBD oil benefits:
- Relieves anxiety: If you suffer from anxiety, this oil may be able to help. CBD oil may actually change the way your brain receptors respond to serotonin, a chemical linked to mental health.
- Helps cancer patients: Several scientific reports demonstrate that CBD oil contains effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. CBD oil can also help cancer patients increase their appetite.
- Pain reliever: CBD oil is great for relieving pain and any inflammation. This is because CBD oil appears to inhibit neuronal transmission in pathways. It's able to help with many forms of pain such as chronic pain, muscle pain, arthritis, spinal cord injuries, and even MS pain. It's also got anti-inflammatory properties which work hand in hand with pain relief.
- Reduces seizure frequency: CBD can help people who have epilepsy, or frequent seizures. It can help reduce frequency of seizures, the intensity of seizures, and possibly even eliminate seizures completely.
- Cardiovascular health: CBD oil actually protects against the vascular damage caused by a high glucose environment. It's safe to say CDB will not put a strain on your heart, but rather, protect it.
As you can see there are so many health benefits to just CBD oil alone. To learn more, read about the five benefits of CBD oil mentioned above in detail.
- Loaded with antioxidants and minerals: Honey is packed with good-for-you components like active enzymes, B vitamins, minerals, and antibacterial properties. A 1 ounce serving contains some folate, and vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, and even C. Minerals include iron, iodine, copper, calcium, zinc, sodium, selenium, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, and magnesium.
- Cough suppressant: Perhaps one of the best benefits of local raw honey is that it's great at suppressing a cough! It's especially good at treating upper respiratory infections.
- Allergy protection: If you suffer from spring or fall allergies, you might want to consider eating some local raw honey. When honey is harvested as close as possible to where you live, it may help you build an immunity to seasonal allergies.
Please note these benefits are limited to local raw honey only, not honey that has been "ultra-filtered" through heat and pasteurization.
Conclusion: Invest in CBD infused honey
Alone, CBD oil and honey are powerful, but combined, they are superb. Both honey and CBD oil work well together to provide double the benefits: Someone suffering from chronic pain can also relieve allergy symptoms by taking CBD honey. Or, someone who has cancer and a bad cough could benefit from CBD honey. The possibilities are endless. We recommend trying some Beezy Beez CBD Honey: It's yummy, and you will get all the health benefits of honey and CBD combined by eating it. You can try our cinnamon flavored honey or our regular creamed honey: Both are infused with CBD oil.
Here are some ways we recommend taking CBD infused honey:
- Start out with one spoonful per day (if you have trouble sleeping, take a teaspoon at night: It will also help you sleep).
- Add it to your tea for a sweet, relaxing drink.
- Since it's creamed honey, you can also spread it on just about anything: Toast, bagels, you name it.
- Add it to any recipe that calls for honey for added health benefits.