Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies Recipe
By: Ariana Palmieri
Once you try these chocolate chip CBD cookies, you won't want to go back. These cookies are packed with deliciousness and healthy, good for you ingredients. What could be better than that? Our CBD honey makes an excellent addition to this recipe and makes a healthier replacement for brown sugar. The best part is our honey was harvested locally (right here in New York and New Jersey) so it could possibly help with an array of allergies brought on my local plant life (ragweed anyone?). All the more reason to try using it in our chocolate chip CBD cookie recipe.
- 2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of CBD honey (harvested locally in New York and New Jersey!)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
Note: Try to use organic ingredients whenever possible to make this a healthier dessert.
- Preheat your oven to 375° F. While this is happening, combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the butter, sugar, CBD honey and vanilla extract until it's nice and creamy. Add eggs in one at a time, making sure to beat well after each addition.
- After that, gradually add in flour mixture, then the chocolate chips of your choice. Stir thoroughly, and once combined, drop 1 tablespoon portions of dough onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 7 to 11 minutes or until light brown. If you prefer your cookies soft, remove them when the underside is very light brown. Cool on a wire rack or baking sheet for a few minutes. Store these in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. They can also be frozen for up to 8 weeks.
Don't prefer baking CBD chocolate cookies but like eating them? Here at Beezy Beez we make our own CBD honey infused chocolate chip cookies so you don't have to. We use locally harvested honey from New York and New Jersey in our products so they're always fresh and taste great. Our CBD chocolate chip cookies are all-natural and will never give you a high. They're completely safe to consume – just know you might not want to share them with anyone else!
Ariana Palmieri is a green beauty blogger who strives to live as eco-friendly as possible. In July 2015 she started her blog, Greenify-Me, to document her own journey with sustainable products and makeup that would benefit the environment. In her spare time she loves to read wellness-related books, devour sushi, drink bubble tea with her boyfriend, and befriend stray cats.