Cooking with CBD: 4 Breakfast Recipes to Try
By: Ariana Palmieri
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day: Here's 4 breakfast recipes that you can add our CBD oil to. Cooking with CBD is completely safe and actually has several health benefits. And no, it won't get you high.
Adding CBD oil to your eggs is not hard at all. Here's one of our favorite CBD infused egg recipes, but you can feel free to take creative liberty and use this as a base.
CBD Veggie Omelet
- Two organic eggs
- 1 handful of mushrooms, chopped
- 2-3 big spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/8 cup of onions, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 5 to 10 drops of Beezy Beez CBD oil
- ½ cup of peas
- Coconut oil (or olive oil) for coating pan
- Crack the two eggs open and add their contents to a big bowl. Wash and chop up the veggies, then add them into the bowl. Stir and mix well.
- Add in the CBD oil drops. Mix in well. Coat your pan with coconut or olive oil to make sure the eggs don't stick, then turn on stove to medium heat. Dump the contents of the bowl (eggs mixed with other ingredients) into the pan.
- When the eggs begin to look a bit bubbly and the edges appear to harden, flip onto other side. Let it cook. Both sides should take about 3 minutes to cook, give or take. When they're ready, remove from heat and place your omelet on a plate. Eat immediately and enjoy.
CBD French toast
Love French toast? We don't blame you, it's absolutely delicious. Why not try adding some CBD oil to it for an extra healthy twist? You'll barely notice a taste difference, but your body will thank you.
CBD French Toast
- 6 thick slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 5 drops of Beezy Beez CBD oil
- Beat the eggs, milk, salt, spices, vanilla, and CBD oil together in a bowl.
- Next, heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat. Dunk each slice of bread in the egg mixture, soaking both sides thoroughly (but not enough to the point it's falling apart). Place it in the pan and cook on both sides until they're golden. Serve hot and top with some maple syrup and fresh fruit of choice.
Pancakes are a delectable breakfast to wake up to. Why not make them with a little CBD oil and give it a health boost?
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 ¼ cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 5 drops of Beezy Beez CBD oil
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, melted butter, and CBD oil, mixing until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot with maple syrup and extra butter.
CBD granola bars
You can totally add a few drops of our CBD oil to homemade granola bars. Not only will it taste delicious, but it will also be infused with medicinal properties and additional health benefits. We recommend making our honey energy bars and adding 3 to 5 drops of our CBD oil to the mix for a unique twist on an already fantastic recipe. You can also try subbing raw honey (required for our honey energy bars) for CBD infused honey, which we also make homemade here at Beezy Beez.
Love eating yogurt in the morning? Why not try adding a few drops of CBD oil to it? You can add a few drops of our CBD oil to your yogurt: Just mix it up with a spoon. After that, you can add anything else to your yogurt that you like, such as granola, nuts and seeds, fruit, etc. Get creative and enjoy!
Ariana Palmieri is a green beauty blogger who strives to live as eco-friendly as possible. In July 2015 she started her blog, Greenify-Me, to document her own journey with sustainable products and makeup that would benefit the environment. In her spare time she loves to read wellness-related books, devour sushi, drink bubble tea with her boyfriend, and befriend stray cats.