Cooking with CBD: 4 Lunch Recipes to Try
By: Ariana Palmieri
Want to make some tasty lunches with a bunch of health benefits? Here's 4 lunch recipes that you can add our CBD oil to. Cooking with CBD is completely safe and actually has several health benefits. And no, it won't get you high.
CBD infused salad dressing
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of chopped herbs (basil, chives, parsley, cilantro, etc.)
- 2 cloves of garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoon of Beezy Beez CBD oil
- Add CBD oil, olive oil, mustard, garlic, lemon juice and mayonnaise to a salvaged glass jar. Then add finely chopped herbs of your choice. Shake the jar well and add salt and pepper to taste. You can now use your dressing on any salad of your choice.
Mushroom CBD Soup
- 5 – 7 drops of Beezy Beez CBD oil
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- ½ onion (chopped)
- Clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 30g of shiitake mushrooms
- Salt, pepper, coriander to taste
- Stir fry the mushrooms in a pan over medium heat using some olive oil. You can a few drops of the CBD oil to the stir fry for flavor (2 to 3 drops is fine). Cook until tender then set aside.
- In a bigger pot, sauté the onion in olive oil for 5 minutes over medium high heat. Add the garlic, heating for one extra minute, and then add the vegetable broth. Add in 5 drops of CBD oil (or more, if you'd like). Bring it to a boil and stir thoroughly to combine the ingredients well.
- After about 2 minutes, remove from heat. Add in the cooked mushrooms and any salt, pepper and/or coriander you'd like to taste. Serve and enjoy.
CBD Buddha bowl
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato (cubed)
- ½ red onion (sliced into wedges)
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 2 Slices of chicken breast
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 10 drops of Beezy Beez CBD oil
- 2 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of Beezy Beez raw honey
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 small garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- 4 cups of cooked brown rice
- Begin by chopping up the sweet potato and red onion, then laying them on a baking sheet with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes on 425 degrees F.
- Add garlic powder, ginger, pepper and salt to taste on two slices of chicken breast. In a pan, add olive oil and chicken slices. Let it cook for 6 minutes on each side. Then, cut each breast into 1'' pieces.
- Time to make the dressing – Add the peanut butter, CBD oil, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, sesame oil, olive oil to a bowl. Mix it up to combine well.
- Add cooked brown rice to a bowl. Top with diced chicken, raw baby spinach, sliced avocado, cooked sweet potato and red onions. Sprinkle on chopped cilantro, sesame seeds. Drizzle on dressing and a squeeze of lime juice. Eat up!
CBD Veggie wrap
- 4 whole wheat wrap bread
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- 10 to 20 drops of Beezy Beez CBD oil
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 2 cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- 4 tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 2 carrots (thinly sliced)
- Arrange the whole wheat wraps on a flat surface. In a separate bowl, add 10 to 20 drops of CBD oil to ½ cup of cream cheese. Mix and combine well to infuse.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of CBD infused cream cheese to each wrap and spread it out using a butter knife. Layer 2 lettuce leaves in the middle of the wrap. Arrange the tomatoes in a single row, topping with cucumbers and carrots.
- Roll the wrap and wrap it tightly in wax paper. Refrigerate until serving time and slice in half to serve. Enjoy!
Want more cooking with CBD? Check out these 4 breakfast recipes to try.
Ariana Palmieri is a green beauty blogger who strives to live as eco-friendly as possible. In July 2015 she started her blog, Greenify-Me, to document her own journey with sustainable products and makeup that would benefit the environment. In her spare time she loves to read wellness-related books, devour sushi, drink bubble tea with her boyfriend, and befriend stray cats.