Why CBD Infused Honey is the Perfect Natural Remedy for You
When it comes to our bodies, pains, aches, and stiffness are bound to occur over time. However, this doesn’t mean you have to test a variety of medications trying to figure out which one your body responds to best. There are plenty of wholesome alternatives that may offer ailment relief.
Let’s breakdown the ingredients of CBD infused honey and why it formulates a superior natural remedy!
- Hemp extract, commonly known as CBD, derives from the hemp plant. It contains a higher percentage of CBD and only trace amounts of THC, the strain that elicits a psychoactive ‘high.’ The Harvard Health Publishing reports that patients who suffer from insomnia, anxiety, and chronic pain, among other physical and mental conditions, feel the CBD benefits.
- Raw honey has been used as a healing treatment for thousands of years! It contains antioxidants, antibacterial and antifungal properties, and vital compounds that kill germs and aid in tissue regeneration. Learn more about raw honey here!
- Manuka honey can only be sourced from the Manuka flower, which is native to New Zealand. It is known to support a healthy digestive and immune system, as well as contain anti-inflammatory properties.
- Royal jelly is the primary diet of a beehive’s queen bee, produced by the worker bees. It has been found to promote overall well-being and mental health. It also has similar properties to raw honey, as well as anti-allergic and anti-aging effects.
- Beeswax is most commonly known for being a great addition to any skincare routine. However, it also is loaded with tons of health benefits. It can protect the liver, lower cholesterol levels, relieve pain and stress, and work as an anti-inflammatory.
- Essential oils are often included in CBD products, such as coconut oil, eucalyptus lemon, emu oil, cocoa butter, and arnica oil. They are all meant to strengthen and support the healing properties of CBD and honey.
How You Can Use CBD Honey
By now, it should be clear why there is such a buzz around CBD infused honey! What’s extraordinary about CBD honey is that there are several ways your body can get its essential properties. Here are a few different variations and why you may opt to use it:
- Oil—Perfect for those who enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, shake, or smoothie!
- Balm—Best used for targeting pain points.
- Cream—A must for those who like to get their nutrients from the kitchen!
To shop these incredible products, visit Beezy Beez online store! Finding your perfect natural remedy is only a click away.